Was i going to wait till june to lay my hands on the new maybelline lemonade craze palette? Oh no! So, i did what any makeup lover would do. I found a way where there was no way. Amazon was feeling sly. So i googled ulta beauty, luckily for me, They ship to Canada. It takes at least 2 weeks to get to where i am. It was a lemonade craze miracle. Now let’s see what this baby can do!
After playing with the palette for a while, i came to the following conclusion:
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THE PALETTE
- It has a very nice not too overwhelming scent.
- The shadows feel very smooth and creamy and blend well into the skin.
- Feel free to apply your foundation first because it has little to no fallout.
- I like the fact that the names of the shadows were written under the respective shadows.
- My favourite eyeshadow was ‘sugar coated’ because it complements my skin.
- If you mix ‘ice pop’ with ‘coral punch’ and a little bit of ‘lemonade craze’ you get a nice sunset orangey colour.
WHAT I DID NOT LIKE:
- The shadows does not have that much pigment but it is buildable if you have time.
- There is no mirror in the palette which is no big deal but i would like to have been one in the palette.
- I did not like the fact that almost three shadows were pratically the same shade on my skin.
- ‘Old fashioned’ does not show up on my skin at all.
Though there are some nice transition shade in the palette. I was super exicted to get this palette. I was hoping this palette will be one of my go-to palette like the wet n wild ‘not so peach’ palette but its not.
Till nxt tym