Hey beauty lovers,
I am pretty sure everyone has a checklist of some sort for some things in their life. Well I created a checklist for my concealer so that when next i need to replace my concealer or repurchase a concealer, I can go through my checklist. So, let me get straight to the point. This is my concealer checklist:
- Is it two shades lighter? I like my concealer two shades lighter because it brightens my under eye.
- was it blendable? Sometimes after I use a concealer for a while, I realize that the concealer is so hard to blend. It feels patchy on skin or it just doesn’t work for me. So, when I need to repurchase i concealer, I know to avoid buying that same concealer.
- Did it brightens my under eye? Sometimes I buy a concealer that it’s two shades lighter and bendable but it doesn’t do anything for my under eye. It’s just there.
- Easy to apply? I know some of you are wonderimg, what do you mean by easy to apply? Sometimes the applicator that comes with the concealer doesn’t just do it for you.
- Affordability and Accessibility? I know sometimes we all want to spurgle on that concealer but sometimes we have to think about the long haul. Like will i be able to keep up with the price or will it be available when next i need it? Sometimes the concealer can get discontinued by the brand. So stock up!
- Love it or nah?
- Did it live up to your expectations?
This is all I have for now. If you feel there is more that should be added to the checklist? Comment below. Feel free to share with your friends.
Till nxt gym